The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

December 24, 2017

Ginkgo guitar made of Ginkgo wood



The Ginkgo Guitar

This guitar is made out of Ginkgo wood by Eugen Bruddler.

Eugen writes:
"Eugen's got a new guitar, and for the first time, he cut, sawed, grinded, shaped an polished it himself.. Ginkgo wood from Germany is really precious and rare. There are only a few old Ginkgo trees in Europe, on of them stood in the park of the Earl of Neipperg an was cut down by hurricane "Lothar" in 1999. The last remaining piece of that tree was used to build this instrument. A very special gift for christmas this year."

Video by Eugen Bruddler on YouTube

More about Ginkgo wood on my website: click here.

Subscribe to receive free email updates.-- Cor Kwant

Visit my website The Ginkgo Pages.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home